Welcome to the Waggon & Horses
It has been a long journey but we are pleased to announce that the The Waggon & Horses has re-opened.
We can't wait to see you again!
WE ARE COVID SECURE AND SMILING WITH OUR EYES!
As we're sure you'll understand, we've made some changes in our pub to be Covid-secure.
We appreciate your help in adhering to our guidelines (which are in line with government policies) to ensure the safest and most enjoyable time for all our guests and our team.
Opening Times And Bookings
- Please check opening times on our website as these may have changed since your last visit.
- Booking is highly recommended for both drinking and eating to secure your space as capacity is limited.
Rule of Six
- We can accommodate tables up to 6 people maximum – this is a legal requirement. The time a table can be booked for might be restricted, please check when booking.
- If your group is larger than 6 you may be able to make separate bookings in separate names if tables are available. To reiterate, the legal requirement is that tables cannot exceed 6, guests cannot mix between tables and all furniture must be kept in place.
- Groups of 6 may now be from multiple households.
- Food and drink will be served to the table - there is no service at the bar.
Face Coverings are Mandatory
- All customers must wear a face covering when entering our premises. Face coverings can be removed when eating, drinking.
- Our front of house team members will also be wearing a face covering.
Test & Trace
- A minimum of 1 person from each group must give their contact details when entering the pub. This is a legal requirement and we will refuse entry if these details are not given. This will be recorded in our Test & Trace system. Your details will be stored securely and then destroyed after a 21-day period